After Spying Element - Not Working

Rich

Without seeing your application modeller it’s hard to confirm, but it sounds like the attributes you are matching on maybe need tweaking. I.e. you could be matching on an attribute which changes each time you launch the page.

This would explain why it will spy fine initially as well.

Send screenshot of your app modeller (sorted by match column) to help diagnose.

Rich

VJR

Hi rajesh_s76,

I did give a try to the link when you posted it in your original post and didn't get back to it later. But yes you are right the elements are able to be spy'ed but the button does not get clicked when the process runs. Another strange thing is that when the webpage is launched through the Object with a breakpoint just before the click is done, even then when I go and try to manually click on the Search button it does not get clicked. I tried changing the compatibility mode of the webpage, added dynamic waits, modified multiple application modeller attributes but that didn't work too. Perhaps someone who could give more attention to the issue be able to provide you a workable response or at least guide you in the right direction.

rajesh_s76

Hi rajesh_s76,

I did give a try to the link when you posted it in your original post and didn't get back to it later. But yes you are right the elements are able to be spy'ed but the button does not get clicked when the process runs. Another strange thing is that when the webpage is launched through the Object with a breakpoint just before the click is done, even then when I go and try to manually click on the Search button it does not get clicked. I tried changing the compatibility mode of the webpage, added dynamic waits, modified multiple application modeller attributes but that didn't work too. Perhaps someone who could give more attention to the issue be able to provide you a workable response or at least guide you in the right direction.
Thank you VJR. i tried the same getting same issue. i am looking for expert help in this regards.

VJR

Hi rajesh_s76, I read someone on this forum talking to Blue Prism for some technical issue. So if you are not getting any answers elsewhere you may probably try doing the same by seeing if there is an option to open a Helpdesk ticket.

rajesh_s76

Hi rajesh_s76, I read someone on this forum talking to Blue Prism for some technical issue. So if you are not getting any answers elsewhere you may probably try doing the same by seeing if there is an option to open a Helpdesk ticket.
Could you share me the link where did you come across

VJR

Hi Rajesh, you asked me to provide the link where I read that someone contacted BP, so I gave you the link to the post and I can see it mentioned over there that the member contacted the tech rep. In addition to that I am also suggesting you to visit the portal and check for any way to raise a technical query ticket.