Avoid Duplicate in the work queue

Azharudeen

Hi guys,
I have some work items loaded into the work queue. After some time I need to load a few more work items but it contains some duplicates (which means some items are already there in the work item so I should not load that again) How to find that and load only new items without duplicates.

Thanks in advance

Pete_L

You need to check for whether each case already exists in the queue before you load it. As you are loading the 2nd batch of data into the queue, use the Is Item in Queue action of the Work Queues VBO to check if the case you want to load is already in the queue. If it is, then do not load it and go to the next case. Continue checking each item until there are no more items to load.

Azharudeen

You need to check for whether each case already exists in the queue before you load it. As you are loading the 2nd batch of data into the queue, use the Is Item in Queue action of the Work Queues VBO to check if the case you want to load is already in the queue. If it is, then do not load it and go to the next case. Continue checking each item until there are no more items to load.
As like you have said i did, I am using loop to check whether the new input is there or not, if not available how will I add that single new input item to queue ....the Add to queue action requires collection to add...How to do that explain in detail I am new to blue prism

cather

Hi! An output of the is item in queue action is a result flag - if no then continue the loop to the next item. If Yes, you should remove the row from the new queue data collection, then once all items have been checked you can add the new queue data collection to your queue.