Difference dates

CamiCat

Hello friends,
how is it possible to convert a difference between two dates in number of years and month?

o Example: if amortization start date = 01/01/2019 and date of last inventory = 10/3/2030;
Useful life = 31/03/2017- 01/12/2016= 0 years and 4 months
I cannot use
ToNumber(FormatDate([data inventario date],"MM")) - ToNumber(FormatDate([data capitalizzazione per vita],"MM"))
Thank you
cami

amador

open an object and click the Help and search for datediff. In here, you can find various fuctions. you can find also various intervals where it will answer you questions.

To answer your question.

DateDiff(5, [data inventario date],[data capitalizzazione per vita] ). This compute difference of these two dates in month
DateDiff(0, [data inventario date],[data capitalizzazione per vita] ). This computer difference of these two dates in year

Hope this will help.

open an object and click the Help and search for datediff. In here, you can find various fuctions. you can find also various intervals where it will answer you questions.

To answer your question.

DateDiff(5, [data inventario date],[data capitalizzazione per vita] ). This compute difference of these two dates in month
DateDiff(0, [data inventario date],[data capitalizzazione per vita] ). This computer difference of these two dates in year

Hope this will help.
Hey Nice . But Where can i find documentation? May I know if i want to know the days count? how it will be?

Anjaneyareddy

Hi DivyaRani ,

U can find out in your Blueprism Software there u can find out Help Selection and Then Go to Studio Usage and Then Find Calculation and Decision

So there u can find the Date Diff Function Intervals.