Expression for Filter Largest to Smallest column as collection ?

TDarrell9

Hi,

I am trying to figure out how to filter a collection, I need the expression to filter a column within the spreadsheet by largest to smallest, can someone provide me the expression please as i am currently trying to spy excel itself to filter and having issues.

Thanks

Tom

Last edited:

VJR

Hi TDarrell9,

Could you clarify my doubts here-

"how to filter a collection"
This is referred to a collection

"expression to filter a column within the spreadsheet"
This is referring to the spreadsheet

"by largest to smallest"
This is about sorting and not filtering

Are you looking to sort a collection from largest to smallest?

TDarrell9

Hi,

Yes you are correct, I have been looking at the wrong business object, I have not noticed sort collection with the collection manipulation object. I will try using this and let you know the outcome.

Thanks

VJR

Hi,

Yes you are correct, I have been looking at the wrong business object, I have not noticed sort collection with the collection manipulation object. I will try using this and let you know the outcome.

Thanks
Yep, that is the action that should suffice your need.

TDarrell9

Yep, that is the action that should suffice your need.
Hi,

Seem to be having a issue with sort field, do you know what needs to be in the field, I have tried Column5, 5, the name of the column, but it says cannot find column... any ideas

Thanks

VJR

Hi,

Seem to be having a issue with sort field, do you know what needs to be in the field, I have tried Column5, 5, the name of the column, but it says cannot find column... any ideas

Thanks
Use the column name within double quotes - "ColumnName"