Getting error message

Hotovaga

Hello all,
I'm learning BP.
While trying to create a very simple login object, I'm getting a "Not Connected" error message.

Below is the scenario:

a: Used 'Application Modeller' and created launch page, launching successful.
b: Captured login elements ((user name, password etc) and saved.
c: Created action page 1, ("Navigate stage") for launching, reset, click play, site launched
d: Created action page 2 ("Write stage) for user name, reset, clicked play, got "Not Connected"error (Bot stops at user name (write stage).

Dragged and dropped UserID, value (hard coded): "abcd" >Clicked Ok> Connected stages>Reset>Click Go
Error message: "Internal: Failed To perform step 1 in Write Stage 'UserID' on page 'Enter UserId'-Not Connected".

Could someone please tip me how to fix this?
Thank you all in advance for your kind attention.
-Hotovaga

VJR

Hi Hotovaga , there seems to be nothing wrong in the steps you have mentioned.
Only thing is make sure that after spying the webpage you close it. Then hit Reset and Play button.
Make sure the webpage window that was opened through the Application Modeller is not the one you are using for running the process.
All existing windows of the webpage should be closed and started with a clean Launch of the webpage from the process diagram.

Karthikeyan

Hi All,
I have a similar problem, i'm working on web application, to input value into a password field, i stored the value in a data item type password. I spied element in accessibility mode, since that application is not accepting input write via html mode.

While doing so, i received an error message stating failed to interpret value "example" as a valid button. Here, example is the password stored.

~Karthikn

tiger19

Hello all,
I'm learning BP.
While trying to create a very simple login object, I'm getting a "Not Connected" error message.

Below is the scenario:

a: Used 'Application Modeller' and created launch page, launching successful.
b: Captured login elements ((user name, password etc) and saved.
c: Created action page 1, ("Navigate stage") for launching, reset, click play, site launched
d: Created action page 2 ("Write stage) for user name, reset, clicked play, got "Not Connected"error (Bot stops at user name (write stage).

Dragged and dropped UserID, value (hard coded): "abcd" >Clicked Ok> Connected stages>Reset>Click Go
Error message: "Internal: Failed To perform step 1 in Write Stage 'UserID' on page 'Enter UserId'-Not Connected".

Could someone please tip me how to fix this?
Thank you all in advance for your kind attention.
-Hotovaga

Hi, is it solve? Im getting the same issue.

Prabha

Exception Details:-failed to perform step 1 in navigate stage click save on page download csv invoice unable to find a valid pattern -Required Invoke pattern

Pavan_Shetkar

Genrally Applications accepts User Name and Password as key strokes, for this you need to take a Navigation stage and select the action as "Global send keys" . Please refer the attachment for the same

Attachments

• Passing Credentials.PNG
    Passing Credentials.PNG
    29 KB · Views: 12