How to merge two excel files using blue prism

amantiwari

Hello Community,

I have to excel files one has around 4000 rows and other has around 3000 rows. I am getting both excel files into seperate collections, and then using another collection for merging two collections. I am using Collection Manupulation Utilitie's action append rows to collection.

When i am writing back the collection back to excel file it gives me system memory out error.

Please help me and suggest a way out.

Thanks.

Manikanta

Hello Community,

I have to excel files one has around 4000 rows and other has around 3000 rows. I am getting both excel files into seperate collections, and then using another collection for merging two collections. I am using Collection Manupulation Utilitie's action append rows to collection.

When i am writing back the collection back to excel file it gives me system memory out error.

Thanks.
Hi @amantiwari
Just use Collection Manupulation Utilitie's> Merge Collection And check the result.
Hope this helps.

Hello Community,

Thanks.

Hi Amantiwari,

Please do check whether the data in the two Excels is same i.e, having same column names. If the two excels have different number of columns or different column names then, collections manipulation cannot be done and writing into the excel cannot be done.