How to read the text from a dynamic changing values

jassi_123

Hello Team,

I would like to read the dynamically changing data in the status row in the following web based application:-

View attachment 1544611601895.png

The status value could either be Active or Disabled and I would like to read any value which comes in the status row via read stage however I am unable to do that.

Can someone please let me know the best approach to complete this task:-

Regards,
(Jaspreet Singh)

Attachments

• 1544611533529.png
    7.7 KB · Views: 27
Hello Team,

I would like to read the dynamically changing data in the status row in the following web based application:-

View attachment 2779

The status value could either be Active or Disabled and I would like to read any value which comes in the status row via read stage however I am unable to do that.

Can someone please let me know the best approach to complete this task:-

Regards,
(Jaspreet Singh)
What have you tried so far? Can you spy the web application at all? Can you choose a set of attributes that uniquely defines the Status element?

Here is my configuration for status element:-

View attachment 2781

I have changed the path from Equal to Dynamic as shown below. Now I am able to highlight the element however when I am trying to read the test in the status option by using read stage then it is giving me the following error message:-

View attachment 2782

Can you please advise on it.
Double click the Read stage, click the Params button for your element and pass the data item to it.