Move window?

riderc1

We recently had to increase the resolution on our Blue Prism system. It was 1024x768 - but is now 1920x1080. The increase resolution was for a new automation we are running on the system.
Long story short - an older job that runs daily is now failing. From the screen shot, I can see that the window from the application is partially "off the screen". Is there a way to move the window (centered)?
This is a production system where I cannot login as the Windows user. If I go through a lot of red tape, I can probably get temporary access to it. My thinking was to login as that user, launch the application, move the window, and hope it remembers where it was last used.
Can Blue Prism do this? I suppose I could maximize the window. The application we have automated launches several different windows - it would just be a matter of activating the screens.

gil.silva

Hello riderc1,

I would say that the maximize window is the best solution. Even though, depending on what/how you automated, it might happen that due to the lower resolution, some elements that were showing in the screen before, will be 'hidden' now.