OCR Japanese Characters in an IMAGE

Automatedwyt

I am having an error in OCR-ing a Japanese Character. I already downloaded the tessdata for JPN Langdata but it still wont work. For the error code, kindly refer to the below line :
"Internal : Failed to perform step 1 in Read Stage 'Reader1' on page 'Action 1' - Could not find file 'C:\Users\(hostname)\Appdata\Local\Temp\tmpA52D.tmp.txt'.
Any help will be greatly appreciated.

VJR

I suspect its an administrative privileges issue or may require "something" to be 'Run as Administrator' or tessdata/tesseract is installed on one userid and running on another one.

Automatedwyt

I suspect its an administrative privileges issue or may require "something" to be 'Run as Administrator' or tessdata/tesseract is installed on one userid and running on another one.
Okay man thanks, imma try to run bp as admin and install tess in my admin profile. Hope this solves the issue.

Automatedwyt

@VRJ
I'd like to know if i'm doing it right. The ISO Code for Japanese Character is "JPN" right? Kindly check the image below for reference.

Untitled.png