Pdf image format

abdullah

1) I have to read invoices and their format is not defined.for instance email, it will not appear in the same position every time.is there any way to read content without defining the region

2) I have to read data from the scanned passport. it can be in pdf, jpg, and png format and as I have mentioned above passports also does not have a well-defined format.how can I read data from them

Attachments

• passport2.jpg
    passport2.jpg
    538 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

cs.andras

Hi,
Someone on the forum quite recently mentioned a VBO that can convert PDF into Word format, it might be what you need, please do a search around.

abdullah

Hi,
Someone on the forum quite recently mentioned a VBO that can convert PDF into Word format, it might be what you need, please do a search around.

I have to read invoices and their format is not defined.for instance email, it will not appear in the same position every time.is there any way to read content without defining the region

cs.andras

I have to read invoices and their format is not defined.for instance email, it will not appear in the same position every time.is there any way to read content without defining the region
It still is the best first step to convert it to Word. After that you can worry about the format. One step at a time.

To get the pdf to word vbo,
please login to blue prism portal and look in the forums.

forums > general-discussion > general-discussion > pdf-reader-vbo

I m not sure whether i can share the blue prism portal link here.
That's why i m not providing the path here.

cs.andras

To get the pdf to word vbo,
please login to blue prism portal and look in the forums.

forums > general-discussion > general-discussion > pdf-reader-vbo

I m not sure whether i can share the blue prism portal link here.
That's why i m not providing the path here.
No, you can't. Thanks for not doing it. :)