problems writing in SAP

hi
im making a process that is including SAP right now, and all sap windows works except this single one. the box i want to write in is not a normal text box, it has "possible entries", of all currencies in a menu. i have tried write stage, which got me this error: Internal : Failed to perform step 1 in Write Stage 'Write currency' on page 'create customer sales' - Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
but i can find the box in application modeller. i also tried navigate - set focus, it can set focus just fine, and then send keys {F4} to get to the possible entries menu. it didnt give me any error but it didnt do anything

any ideas?

Pete_L

After you set focus on the text box, try sending a Global Mouse Click Centre to activate it. Then, send the exact value that you want to select using Global Send Keys. Finally, either Tab away from the text box or send Enter via Global Send Keys.

Hope this helps.

After you set focus on the text box, try sending a Global Mouse Click Centre to activate it. Then, send the exact value that you want to select using Global Send Keys. Finally, either Tab away from the text box or send Enter via Global Send Keys.

Hope this helps.
hi pete

first, i thought something was wrong with SAP since i wasnt able to change it manually, but then i noticed that the currency box is GREY not WHITE. i had to fill in the steps BELOW currency to be able to do changes to it.

the thing is that the only option i have in navigate stage is "set focus". i cannot send global mouse click centre on the text box. how do i double click it?

Last edited:

Pete_L

Global Send Keys must be done using the root element of your element tree in the Application Modeler. If you are unable, to set focus on the field, can you perhaps set focus on an earlier field and using Global Send Keys TAB to the field in question?