Read the table values

Shomesh

Hi

I am having a table opened in internet explorer(online) so that I have to read the table and bring the table into collection.
But I am facing a unique problem that, the table initially has 50 rows but when scrolling down it refreshes and bring another 50 pages and then scrolling it refreshes again and brings 50 rows, so like this at the final it has 200 rows. My requirement is that I want to bring the complete 200 rows into the collection in BP.,But now in case I am getting the initial 50 rows into collection. I need a solution to execute this.

I have even tried Page Down using Global send Keys but only the internet explorer web page goes down but not the table goes down.

So anyone can put forth your ideas to solve this.

Thanks in Advance!

Shomesh

Hi Chakku
I have read the link you have pasted. I am getting the initial 50 rows by spying one element from the table and using Get Table option I am retrieving the data into collection ..But the collection consists only the 50 rows and not 200 rows.

Also, I have tried this
For example: HTML/BODY(1)/BODY(1)/TABLE(1)/TR(1)/TD(1) could be the location of the first cell in the table. So the value of TR must be increased by 1 each time to move down the table to get the values. But initially the page contains 50 rows, the incremental operation goes up to TR(50) successfully and get the values but after TR(50) , TABLE(1) has been changed to TABLE(2) and TR(50) to TR(51)..But TR(51) can be proceeded with incremental operation but how the TABLE(?) value ..

Could you more specific in the idea you are suggesting, Please.

Added the web page has Scroll down option and the table has scroll down option ..If I use the Global keys to page down means the Web page is going down and not the Table...So can you suggest the idea for moving the table down..

Thanks.

Last edited:

Chakku

Hi,

So if you use GSK for page down the 200 rows will be populated on the web page? or it's still 50 rows?

Shomesh

Hi Chakku,

If i use the GSK also, only the web browser window goes not do and not the table. So no effect on using Page Down.
The main challenge is that initially the table displays 50 rows(Dynamic) and manually when we scroll down we can see it will refresh for 3 sec and then the table displays the next set of 50 rows.
But I want to read the specific column or the complete table into my collection