Screenshot issue

Noorsajeer

Hi,
I am unable to take screenshot of a page using "{PRTSC}" in bp v5.
Could you please help as i need a full webpage image.
Thank you,
Noor

VJR

Hi ,

For Bp v5 you can refer to post #8 for capturing a screenshot.
For more details could you either move, or if that is not possible, create a new thread in the Blue Prism category as this is the General Chat section.

VJR

This worked with key strokes "{PrintScreen}" in gsk events.
Thank you
Hi noorsajeer,

That's a good way to capture but be noted that it will work only if you have an Object related to that external application in the modeller (because of Sendkeys). Probably that was sufficient enough for you and hence you used it.
What did you do next with the captured screenshot? Did you save it as a file on the disk?
Perhaps your post can help others looking for the same if you put down stepwise instructions.

Noorsajeer

Hi VJR,

I have to paste the screenshot in a word doc after taking the screenshot, means it will be available in clip board and used paste from clipboard option from ms word vbo.

Thanks.

Reactions: VJR
I just made myself a new object with output path..
I use it to attach it to email though

code:
Code:
Dim area As Rectangle
Dim capture As System.Drawing.Bitmap
Dim graph As Graphics

area = My.Computer.Screen.Bounds
capture = New System.Drawing.Bitmap(area.Width, area.Height, System.Drawing.Imaging.PixelFormat.Format32bppArgb)
graph = Graphics.FromImage(capture)
graph.CopyFromScreen(area.X, area.Y, 0, 0, area.Size, CopyPixelOperation.SourceCopy)
'FullSavedScreenshotPath = OutputFolderPath & Format(now, "dd-MMM-yy hh-mm-ss") & ".jpeg"
FullSavedScreenshotPath = OutputFolderPath & OutputFileNameWithoutExtension & ".jpg"
capture.Save (FullSavedScreenshotPath, System.Drawing.Imaging.ImageFormat.jpeg)
ScreenshotImage = capture

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    26.7 KB · Views: 21
Last edited: