Timeout exception - worked fine, now broken

riderc1

I have had a Blue Prism running twice a day since February. It has login agent sign in, starts up the application that is automated, runs a report, saves the report to disk, etc. It has been very reliable until Tuesday of this week. It ran in them morning. However, that afternoon, it failed to detect a Save Dialog.
My process waits for 120 seconds after it launches the report. The report usually takes about 40 seconds. After the 120 seconds is up, it right-clicks on the application, chooses Save As. Save As causes the Save Dialog to appear. The 120 second timer is "dumb". No matter what, it waits. (I tried to detect when the report was complete but never got it working).
I have another timer that waits up to 240 seconds on the Save Dialog. If the 240 second expires before the Save Dialog shows up, it throws an exception. My process detects the exception and sends out an email letting us know a problem occurred.
I suspect something on the system running the automation has changed. My IT support guys say nothing has. I am thinking a screen saver or lock screen might be occurring.
How can I troubleshoot this? I found another post that said Login Agent has an action called "Is Locked". I could add logic to my process to run this and report it as a problem. Is there another way to see if a lockscreen is running?
One more item - if I login to the system, launch Blue Prism and run my process "manually" - it works fine. It never fails. It only is failing now when I run it via the Blue Prism control center. The log file is always the same.
TIA for any ideas.