Warning status in control room

Ahmed Oweda

Hello Guys ,
How do i prevent the robot from Entering a warning status , even by terminating the process , because when the process status becomes warning it has no solution except to restart the server , so how can i handle this

gil.silva

Warning status it doesn't necessarily mean that you need to restart the server.
Sometimes, if the robot takes a long time in a specific stage (calculating something in Excel, for example), it will show a warning status in Control Room.

Ahmed Oweda

Warning status it doesn't necessarily mean that you need to restart the server.
Sometimes, if the robot takes a long time in a specific stage (calculating something in Excel, for example), it will show a warning status in Control Room.
The problem is that the robot is making some actions for about 5000 items in the queue , it is working perfectly for about 3000 or 4000 items and the items are marked completed in the queue , then all of a sudden it gives this warning stage and i dont know why it keeps doing that

gil.silva

So, it means the robot is getting stuck in some action, please through the process log, identify the stage where the warning is occurring and try to identify the issue. Feel free to post here a screenshot of the stage/error

brady

Hola, revisa tus stages alguno de ellos no esta identificando correctamente algun elemento, esos warning tambien se produce cuando BP esta esperando mas de 5 minutos (segun el tiempo que esta configurado en la opcion de configuracion de bp)