accidentally deleted my DATABASE connection from Blueprism and all my BOT's are lost

naingupta2

Hi Friends

I have accidentally deleted my DATABASE connection from Blueprism and all my BOT's were lost, is there anyway to get my lost xml files?

Currently I am trying to configure new connection with same Connection & Database name but getting attached error.
Here are few more details:-
1- I am referring SQL Database , on my local machine
2- .mdf file for old database exist on my system.
Now I have created a new connection (with diffrent Connection & Database name),I can login to blueprism but not able to restore my old Processes or Object.

Please help me.
Thanks in Advance

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 49
  • 2.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 37

nmanojnunna

Hi,

Have you deleted your connection or database?
If it is connection, you can create new connection to same database to access it.
You can not delete a database from blue prism connection configurations. However you can drop an existing database while you create a new database. Have you selected the drop option?

Regards,
Manoj

naingupta2

@nmanojnunna
Thanks for your reply. I have checked again it seems that ... I have deleted old connection and re-installed that sql database again on my local system . Still the connection with old database & connection name can't be created. However a new database with different name can be created .
Fortunately those .mdf & .ldf file for old database are still at the same place. But not able to use them to get my old packages .

nmanojnunna

Are you able to login to management studio and see the old database? If yes, try a "select * from bpaprocess" table post results of it please.

Thanks,
Manoj

naingupta2

@nmanojnunna,

I am sorry for my late update.
I have checked my SQL server DB and found that no "Management Studio" feature have been installed. attaching the screenshot of features available during installation of SQL server.
Also while checking I tried with "SQL Server 2014 Import and Export Data " .. but couldn't find the Old Database named "BluePrismTraining" here, however new database name "BluePrismTraining1" is available.

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 33
  • SQL_ImportExport.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 30