Attaching to a allready running Web Application

Hi ,

I have a I E window opened , say we have 2 tabs opened 1 is google the other is my Yahoo mail tab . In application modeler I select a browser based application and checked a new window will be opened, and ie.exe as the path for browser and I just declared IE.exe by which when I launch then a new IE is being opened.

I want to attach this Yahoo mail tab to my B.O ? Since I already have this Yahoo tab opened irrespective of the other tabs I want to attach to Yahoo mail tab!

is this possible ?

And if Yes then in attach properties I have to give the process name then the process name as per me is Internet Explorer and the Window title is Yahoo Mail .
I tried this way but I see a error nothing Nothing is matched !

Do let me know your inputs !

Thanks,
Shabaz

Viral

Hi SayedShabaz,

Yes, It is possible to attach a window. so with process name and window title you have to set up the child index. Child index always start with 0. by saying that if your yahoo mail is open up in second tab your child index will be 1.

Hope this one will help :)

Thank you,
VS

Sukesh Kumaru

If at all you want to work with Yahoo tab, its order is 2 from left since you can use short cut keys like Ctrl+2 in Chrome check with the same in IE and make use of it and don't need to attach it again.