Blueprism How to use one object in my main object?

oleander

Hello, I'm using Blueprism and I have to create a robot for a web application. So far I've had all of my subpages spied in one object, but now I must split that object into 5 different objects, each object for one subpage for example :
Now I got this : Web App - Object and I must split it into
Web App - Login Page
Web App - Main Page
Web App - Settings Page etc.

Everything worked when I had just one object but now it's not.
I spied elements again for my new objects in my application modeler.
Also I tried the "Sharable option" and of course published all of my pages.

For example my Web App - Main Page action cannot be used by my Settings Page. I can choose it from the list but then I get this error :

Internal : Failed To perform Step 1 In Navigate Stage 'Click' on page 'click' - Not Connected

What should I do and what should I write in application modeler when I'm asked for the URL of my start page? I've tried the main url for example web.com, my subpages url : web.com/main and also I tried to leave it blank.

Please help me to solve this problem

rajesh2627

Try using "attach" in all your sub pages after the start stage. This will connect to your running application and you will not get this issue

gil.silva

Hello oleander,

You said "For example my Web App - Main Page action cannot be used by my Settings Page. ".

Unless it's a very specific case, you should NOT never, never, call other actions inside your actions.
An action inside an object it should be something very simple: Write text, Read text, Click button, etc..
Then, you should have all your logic in the Process studio to create your actions flow and there yes, you use multiple actions from different objects in the same page.