Blueprism Ms Outlook VBO

Shiva

iam using Blueprism version 6.1 and i imported Ms Outlook VBO. i configured my mail id to outlook. when i run get Received mail(Basic) action i am getting this error

"Internal : Could not execute code stage because exception thrown by code stage: Operation aborted (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80004004 (E_ABORT))".

can anyone please help.

Attachments

• Outlook_1.png
    57.9 KB · Views: 346

Sukesh Kumaru

Hello,

Just close BP and re-open & run it then check, if the problem still exists then show me that stage "Receive mail".

Good Luck.

Kapil Pawar

Hi ,

I am also getting same error using 'Get Received Items (Advanced)' Action of MS Outlook Email VBO.

Pls help

Attachments

• Get RecivedMail.png
    28.8 KB · Views: 313

Shiva

Hi Sukesh,

I tried closing BP and reopen then also iam getting same error.

if i give sender mail id and tried it is completing the process but not giving values.

PFAB,

Attachments

• Outlook_2.png
    54.2 KB · Views: 275

Sukesh Kumaru

Hello,

Check wether the outlook is configured with the respective email id which you are using in "Receive mail"stage.
Try closing the Outlook app.
Check whether respective email id has any emails (at least one).

Good Luck.

Vidit

Hi All,

I am also getting the same error.

Please let me know if anyone knows the solution for the same.

Regards,
Vidit

hemanth kumar

I am also facing the same issue. Could anyone please share some info on this.
I am facing this error -
Internal : Could not run the object because one of the code stages has a compile error, use Check for Errors for a list of problems

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    10.8 KB · Views: 180

Jonasong

Check if you have "Microsoft.Office.Interop.Outlook.dll" in your Blue Prism Automate folder. The DLL must be present in order for the VBO to work

sandeep yel

Check if you have "Microsoft.Office.Interop.Outlook.dll" in your Blue Prism Automate folder. The DLL must be present in order for the VBO to work
I dont have it from where should i need to import it ? I want to know from where can i download MS outlook VBO, i am using version 6 Bp

Manikanta

those dll file will be in ur C:drive of ur installed Microsoft office folder,,Import from there and try once it will work.

praveen4018

Hi Any one worked on V6.5 , Outlook VBO get recived email ? am able to read the email

But i need the data in Table form , but am getting data in Plan text ?

Kindly suggest me for the next step