Change font color of values in collection

AshutoshMahale

Hello,

I have scenario where I have to trigger a mail through Mapiex after confirming a condition. As per the condition, the font color of some values in a collection needs to be changed & have to send that collection as a table in mail body, including the changed font color. Is there any way to do this in BP?

TIA!

VJR

Hi AshutoshMahale,

Refer Post #2 only for converting collection to HTML table - http://rpaforum.net/threads/send-email-with-html-table.1657/post-5276
When you meet the condition, form your HTML string such that it has the font tag around the value of that table row.

For example, if you concatenate the font tag with its color attribute around each row of the collection inside the loop as follows:
<tr><td><font color="blue">ONE<font></td><td>TWO</td></tr>

then based on the collection data of the above post, you would get the output as below where font color of first column is changed to blue. Here I have given an example of an entire column, in your case it would be only for those rows when your condition is met.

Once your HTML string is ready, use the MapiEx VBO with HTML to send the email by inserting the HTML string.

View attachment 1538365286612.png

Balaji R

Hi AshutoshMahale,

Refer Post #2 only for converting collection to HTML table - http://rpaforum.net/threads/send-email-with-html-table.1657/post-5276
When you meet the condition, form your HTML string such that it has the font tag around the value of that table row.

For example, if you concatenate the font tag with its color attribute around each row of the collection inside the loop as follows:
<tr><td><font color="blue">ONE<font></td><td>TWO</td></tr>

then based on the collection data of the above post, you would get the output as below where font color of first column is changed to blue. Here I have given an example of an entire column, in your case it would be only for those rows when your condition is met.

Once your HTML string is ready, use the MapiEx VBO with HTML to send the email by inserting the HTML string.

View attachment 2042

Hi VJR,

I have one query. My customer has predefined fonts for there company. How do i set up a font which is not available in outlook mail?.(i.e) Customer providing Dll for there predefined fonts.