Control room sap screen activate issue

Janadeva

Hi All,

I've been working on SAP and browser based application to download a report using blueprism
1st it'll download sap report then will move to browser based and it'll continue until queue completes

When I run the process in fast mode,it is running without any issue but when I try in control room only one time I could download the sap and browser report for next item it throws activate screen issue in sap process

But sap is in active mode only, and I'm killing browser every time due to time out issue but sap will be launched only once

Any help is appreciated thanks

VJR

it throws activate screen issue in sap process
Hi Janadeva

You didn't mention what is the above activate issue, the exact error message, etc.
Do you have a stage for activating the application wherever required in the entire process? If not please do have it at appropriate places. Also consider having Wait stages wherever applicable. Things are different when run from the Process vs from the Control Room. It may be a simple issue that requires to correctly activate the window at the right places and having Wait times.

Janadeva

Sorry for not been clear, yes I do have activate stage when sap process starts

Also I've given wait stage

vijayakumarvka

Hi Janadeva,

Please make sure that you minimize the Browser before activating SAP while running through Control room and later Maximize the browser when you perform actions in Browser.

From a Blue Prism perspective there are other actions which could be tried to foreground the application, such as:
  • Using the Focus action for an particular element from SAP
  • Using the Verify action for an particular element from SAP