Copying excel data from multilple worksheets into single worksheet

Hema Arul

Hi All,

I have a workbook with few sheets with same headers.

I have to get all the worksheets names (Did via MS Excel VBO) and then I have to copy the data from all the worksheets and paste it in a single sheet

Please assist on this

Take all sheets value to different different collection then append all the collection into single collection then again copy all the value into a single sheet.

Hema Arul

Hi Amlan,

Thanks for your response.

I tried in the same way but it throws error at the merge stage (as I have same headers on all the 4 sheets)

Internal : Could not execute code stage because exception thrown by code stage: A column named 'name' already belongs to this DataTable.

Please let me know how to remove the headers on rest of the sheets except the first.

Attachments

• merge error.PNG
    25.8 KB · Views: 17
Hi Amlan,

Thanks for your response.

I tried in the same way but it throws error at the merge stage (as I have same headers on all the 4 sheets)

Internal : Could not execute code stage because exception thrown by code stage: A column named 'name' already belongs to this DataTable.

Please let me know how to remove the headers on rest of the sheets except the first.
Hi Hema don't use merge collection please use append rows to collection. It will work for sure I have tested its working fine.
PFA for that. Take one collection as primary append to it.
Let me if still you have doubt i willgive complete flow over here
View attachment 1539771620097.png