Create code to various check

andrea93

HI,

now I have a loop of a check between two collections as shown in the picture But I would like to implement a code in the mail because I think it is more robust and permormant. Some idea? I'm not very good at developing an idea, I need at least some idea of departure and then I try to expand

Attachments

• loop check.PNG
    20.8 KB · Views: 22

sivagelli

HI,

now I have a loop of a check between two collections as shown in the picture But I would like to implement a code in the mail because I think it is more robust and permormant. Some idea? I'm not very good at developing an idea, I need at least some idea of departure and then I try to expand
Are you comparing row against each other in collections ? I mean first row in first collection with first row in second collection?

andrea93

Yes,
the decision is always the same check if the value of the collection is contained in the Email Body

Attachments

• decision.PNG
    30.6 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

sivagelli

Can you post the objective of this comparison?
Looking at the usage of the multiple decision stages in the very initial post, Yes and No path are connected to a decision stage.

andrea93

For example:
First decision: If InStr([Emails.Body]; Upper([Procedure.Descrizione]))>0 then [counter]+1
Else If [counter]+0
Second condition after the first, regardless of the outcome of the first, it does so :
If InStr([Emails.Body]; Upper([ProcedureLabel1]))>0 then [counter]+1
Else If [counter]+0