How to add two collection

Navinraju

Hi,
I get a collection from Excel having 3 fields and 3 Rows,consider as main collection. Am having another collection which is processed data in object studio having 3 different fields and 3 different rows consider as output collection.

Now i want to add this output collection to main collection. i tried merge,add rows to collection,append field. but none work.. please help me to get a solution for this.

Ivan.Hurynenka

You should have exactly the same column names in each collection if you want them to append.
Try to read your [Main collection] column names into collection by action from "Utility - Collection manipulation" object
Then set that column names to your [Output collection] and try to append it to [Main collection]

Shubham.Semwal

Simple,

Create a NewCollection with all field names

If both the collections has same number of rows and columns

Using nested loop stages and calculation stage inside loop stage to store the values to the NewCollection in the respective field this can be accomplished.

Tip : Use Add rows at the starting of the first loop and at the last use remove Empty Rows action from Collection Manipulation action