How to send image attachment to particular mail Id's

Revathi Sowmya

How to send Image attachment to particular mail, Using loop to continue the process........I have to send downloaded different attachments to particular different mail Id....How to send it..??

VJR

Hi Revathi Sowmya,

The situation you are referring to is fully not clear. Would you elaborate as much as possible.
- Where are the different emailds stored? Is it in a collection?
- Do you have the path of the image attachments stored in a collection?
- Are you using Outlook or any other email client?
- Are you already using any VBO for sending the email like MapiEx, POP/SMTP, or Outlook VBO etc?
- Provide any other details that you have

Revathi Sowmya

Hi Revathi Sowmya,

The situation you are referring to is fully not clear. Would you elaborate as much as possible.
- Where are the different emailds stored? Is it in a collection?
- Do you have the path of the image attachments stored in a collection?
- Are you using Outlook or any other email client?
- Are you already using any VBO for sending the email like MapiEx, POP/SMTP, or Outlook VBO etc?
- Provide any other details that you have
Mail Id's will be stored in collections. I have to send different image attachments to different mail Id's. Using outlook mail using POP/SMTP

VJR

Mail Id's will be stored in collections. I have to send different image attachments to different mail Id's. Using outlook mail using POP/SMTP

[colEmailIDs]
abc@emailid.com
pqr@emailid.com
xyz@emailid.com

If you want to send the image attachments to each of the above emailIds separately one by one, then you need to loop through the above collection -> pick the first email Id -> pass it to the 'To' parameter of the Send Message action -> Pass the Path of the image attachment to the collections called Attachments. You need to insert row(s) to the Attachments collection using a Calc stage. -> Send the Message.
The loop should repeat the above procedure for every row of the collection.