How to work with AutoFill items in Blueprism?

2020shanoor

Hi All,

Using Web Mode i navigated to my web page and logined in successfully by entering
username ,password and click login for the 1st time.
Now for the 2nd time(direct closed browser) i started my bot to do same work,
but as browser saves my details in cache/history my BOT failed (BOT couldnot able to find username and password field as its redirected to mailpage).
How to remove autofill items?

Shanoor

Hi All,

Using Web Mode i navigated to my web page and logined in successfully by entering
username ,password and click login for the 1st time.
Now for the 2nd time(direct closed browser) i started my bot to do same work,
but as browser saves my details in cache/history my BOT failed (BOT couldnot able to find username and password field as its redirected to mailpage).
How to remove autofill items?

Shanoor
Hi @2020shanoor ,

For this scenario, the best practice is to always clear the textbox before entering the credentials.
For this you can simply use send keys on the textbox. Use the click center on the username textbox and then pass send keys Ctrl+A and Delete.
After that you can type in your credentials. It'll always work.

Let me know if you still face any issues.

2020shanoor

Thank you for replying me.
Yes this will work !!

I logged-in to Facebook from Blueprism entering username, password and login for the first time--worked perfect. (i closed the brower X directly)
Again i ran my BOT, Now as i have logined before (cache). BOT cannot find the login page. because website is directly entering to FB mainpage.

i need to logout /clean history from Blue prism /clean cache ...how does this work ?

Thank you for replying me.
Yes this will work !!

I logged-in to Facebook from Blueprism entering username, password and login for the first time--worked perfect. (i closed the brower X directly)
Again i ran my BOT, Now as i have logined before (cache). BOT cannot find the login page. because website is directly entering to FB mainpage.

i need to logout /clean history from Blue prism /clean cache ...how does this work ?

Hi @2020shanoor ,

In that scenario, I'd suggest that you spy the logout button and perform proper logout operation instead of closing the browser directly.
That way you'll always be redirected to the facebook login page.

BR,
Aman