Html rows through code stage

Sreekar

Hii everyone..
I need your help. I have task in code stage to create a html table and the table which i need is attached below. In this i have to give inputs to the table which is below the date as shown.
My process is.,

1. Get input from excel and filter the counts (i. e) no of orders and so on and stored in a collection.
2. I have filtered all the necessary counts on a particular date.
My problem is how to execute that collection in code stage.
And also i have a challenge in html table that is.
1. If i run the process on Monday, the output what i must get is like counts of Friday Saturday and Sunday. And for this i have attached the file u can see.
So please help me on this... Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-12-20-15-38-47-074_com.miui.gallery.png
    1,010.6 KB · Views: 18
  • Screenshot_2018-12-20-15-50-28-835_com.miui.gallery.png
    435.7 KB · Views: 12

VJR

Hi Sreekar,

For the collection related code you can refer to the code of any of the actions and VBOs that interact with a collection, for example the Ms Excel VBO or the Collection Manipulation VBO. Some of the code stages in these interact with the collection and you need to find the right one for your scenario. Blue Prism Collections are Datatables in .Net.

Once you are able to interact with the collection you need to form your own table with the html tags around the data.
Below link will help you to form the table.
https://www.w3schools.com/tags/tryit.asp?filename=tryhtml_td_rowspan
Once you form the basic structure using the above editor then you can append those table related html tags in your Collection code.

You can also create a html table out of a collection without a Code stage. If you are keen on doing that then you can refer post #2 here.