In Blueprism, Is this possible to share Application modeler of one Business object to another Business object?

Is this possible to share Application modeler of one Business object to another Business object?
I want to share all elements with all spied attribute of application modeler to one object to another is this possible?

Sukesh Kumaru

I think it's possible,
Export the vbo you had created and
import it you can able to see the all the stuff including spied elements.....
And start working on it.....
For an existing vbo you can't transfer....

VJR

Is this possible to share Application modeler of one Business object to another Business object?
I want to share all elements with all spied attribute of application modeler to one object to another is this possible?
Hi Navneet Singh Rajput,

In the Application Modeller you can choose the second option and select the object name from the dropdown with the one whose Modeller you need. Hope this is what you are looking for.

View attachment 1533392547383.png

mitra0911

You can select the Run modes in that there is an option called Shareable..this will enable you to access elements in Application modeller and other properties of object

Bids

Hi Navneet Singh Rajput,

In the Application Modeller you can choose the second option and select the object name from the dropdown with the one whose Modeller you need. Hope this is what you are looking for.

View attachment 1606
There are no objects coming in the drop down, when I select the second option. Should there be any special exposure for the parent object

VJR

There are no objects coming in the drop down, when I select the second option. Should there be any special exposure for the parent object
There is nothing that had to be done for the Objects to be shown in the dropdown. Even Objects that are not Published and the VBOs also show up in the dropdown.

Mehmehh

Hi VJR,

Nothing appears on my second option dropdown too. I think something must be done in order for the object to be included on the dropdown.

Thanks!

VJR

Hi VJR,

Nothing appears on my second option dropdown too. I think something must be done in order for the object to be included on the dropdown.

Thanks!
Probably it may have to do with how the database is set up during the initial configuration.