Solved Issues related to launching an application through the executable

jackdyer

Hi All,

I am currently having issues with launching an application using the launch stage in the object and also through run process on the process level (running the .exe).

The application performs normally when double clicking the .exe or pressing enter on the .exe within the windows file explorer, however using the regular ways of launching applications through BluePrism the application throws an error.

(Additionally for info: when I launch the application manually through CMD it throws the same error)

I am looking for alternative, "more human", ways of launching the application but have had difficulties attaching the the Windows File Explorer.

Any insight would be fantastic on this!

Kind Regards,
Jack

jackdyer

I created a shortcut on the desktop with a keyboard shortcut, then preceded to use global send keys to launch.

growler

Hi All,

I am currently having issues with launching an application using the launch stage in the object and also through run process on the process level (running the .exe).

The application performs normally when double clicking the .exe or pressing enter on the .exe within the windows file explorer, however using the regular ways of launching applications through BluePrism the application throws an error.

(Additionally for info: when I launch the application manually through CMD it throws the same error)

I am looking for alternative, "more human", ways of launching the application but have had difficulties attaching the the Windows File Explorer.

Any insight would be fantastic on this!

Kind Regards,
Jack
Just out of curiosity, what was the error?