Solved Java access bridge - unable to spy java application

sreejith

Hi!
When I am trying to launch a java application from the application modeller getting an error as:
"Error - Failed to launch application - Could not initialise Java Access Bridge support - Failed to load Java Access Bridge DLL. The file could not be found in any of the following expected locations -
Application Directory: C:\Program Files\Blue Prism Limited\Blue Prism Automate\WindowsAccessBridge-32.dll System Directory: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\WindowsAccessBridge-32.dll".

And then downloaded java access bridge 2.0.2 and copied the dll "WindowsAccessBridge-32.dll " to "C:\Windows\SysWOW64" path and enabled JAB from cmd and then it worked. But now not able to spy java elements.
jre version is 1.6. Any ideas anyone?

Last edited:

sreejith

Finally! got the solution. Still not sure why its happening. Since BP was opened in administrator mode it was not recognizing the java elements(No idea why). When opened in normal way it started working.

Reactions: VJR
Hi!
When I am trying to launch a java application from the application modeller getting an error as:
"Error - Failed to launch application - Could not initialise Java Access Bridge support - Failed to load Java Access Bridge DLL. The file could not be found in any of the following expected locations -
Application Directory: C:\Program Files\Blue Prism Limited\Blue Prism Automate\WindowsAccessBridge-32.dll System Directory: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\WindowsAccessBridge-32.dll".

And then downloaded java access bridge 2.0.2 and copied the dll "WindowsAccessBridge-32.dll " to "C:\Windows\SysWOW64" path and enabled JAB from cmd and then it worked. But now not able to spy java elements.
jre version is 1.6. Any ideas anyone?
Hi, please i want to spy an java application but it is a web application and the spy does't work , any idea ?