Mapiex - Send Email throwing dependencies error

Jenitha

Hi ,

I followed the forums and installed the Mapiex but i am getting below error

Internal : Could not execute code stage because exception thrown by code stage: Could not load file or assembly 'BluePrismMAPIExAutomation, Version=2.0.6.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

Regards,
Jenitha

sowjanya

Hi ,

Internal : Could not execute code stage because exception thrown by code stage: Could not load file or assembly 'BluePrismMAPIExAutomation, Version=2.0.6.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

Regards,
Jenitha
Hi Jenitha,

Did you find the resolution for the above issue that you have mentioned? If so please post the details. It would be very helpful.

Sachin_Kharmale

Hi ,

Regards,
Jenitha
Hi Jenitha,

Have you installed mapiex on your machine?
if not you need to installed mapiex first you can download mapiex from blue prism portal
https://portal.blueprism.com/products/developer-jumpstart

choose required version based on the blue prism and operating system version once you installed mapiex.
you will get dll in "C:\Program Files\Blue Prism Limited\Blue Prism Automate" location.

The root cause of above issue may be blue prism not getting required dll/assembly.

may be it will help you.