Solved Need help with Citrix application

rsingh40

Hi all,
I have an application which is hosted in Citrix environment.
We need to provide username and password and then below the screen (attached) appear to click on Ok button.
Am trying to spy the below screen but no spy mode is working.
Can anyone help me in this.
Netscaler with Unified Gateway

Attachments

• Citrix.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 135

Sukesh Kumaru

Hi,
For Citrix Automation you must go with Region Mode,
Capture the entire screen and draw the regions based on the interaction on screen and start sending the Global Mouse Clicks and Global Send Keys.

rsingh40

Hi Sukesh

Am trying to use region mode, but this citrix desktop window is displayed after click on Icon from web based application.
So it is not available to spy

Sukesh Kumaru

So once after you leave the web based application to citrix window BP unable to identify the Citrix,
So please spy the citrix window and Attach & Activate it using Navigate Stage and start sending keystrokes to that citrix app.

rsingh40

Hi Sukesh,

Am unable to spy the Citrix popup as it is not attached to the application modeller. Also am not opening this popup from any .exe it's auto launched from web page

VJR

Hi rsingh40,

Am trying to use region mode, but this citrix desktop window is displayed after click on Icon from web based application. So it is not available to spy
Keep pressing F10 and step through the diagram and when the Citrix window opens then open the Application Modeller and then spy it. Check different modes like Win32, AA mode.
It may be possible that because your Application Modeller is different, it won't spy the Citrix window with the same object. So then in that case you will have to use a separate Object with a suitable Modeller, but using the above approach (of stepping through).
Using above methods (same object or separate object), if you are able to spy the Citrix window then you can use the Attach/Navigate/Sendkeys. If not then you will need to use the same above method but spy in Region mode once the window opens.

VJR

Thanks, was able to make it. Thanks a lot VJR
Hi rsingh40,

Good to hear the suggestions worked out for you. Do post which of the options worked out - stepping through?, using separate object or single, AA or Win32 mode or Region mode. Were you able to spy the Citrix window or did you go with the Region mode for the Ok button, etc.

Shweta

Hi VJR/All,

I am also getting similar issue.

Trying to launch an application via citrix, say AIX Firefox, and it opens also.

But, as AIX Firefox window opens, I am not able to spy the elements, with any of the mode.
Surface Automation is also not working.

Can you please help?

Thanks.

venkat ramana

Hi all,
I have an application which is hosted in Citrix environment.
We need to provide username and password and then below the screen (attached) appear to click on Ok button.
Am trying to spy the below screen but no spy mode is working.
Can anyone help me in this.
Netscaler with Unified Gateway

Hi Rsingh,
After you sign in is successful wait for any icon(any other button or a file or a mycomputer icon) if it don't appear in that time use Global Send Key {SPACE}

Note : Please post me back what is Global send key for SPACE

I hope this would work ..