Solved Object reference not set to an instance of an object - only when scheduling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cs.andras

Hi,

I'm getting an error message - "Object reference not set to an instance of an object." when running a process via a scheduled task. It runs fine when the same process is ran manually from Control Room.
Has anyone ever experienced this before? The execution time was 1s, so I suspect it might be something BP related that keeps the script from starting in the first place... but what? :(

Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

anisjolly

Administrator
Hi @cs.andras

I'm guessing the process terminates in the Control Room? Have you got any errors in your process? Just wondering if you have any missing actions from your objects. I had a similar message with a colleague today surprisingly.

cs.andras

Hi @anisjolly
If I run it is run manually from Control Room, it runs fine.. it's just when it is scheduled it breaks down.
I don't have any major errors in the process or the BO. Nothing that should cause something like this...

anisjolly

Administrator
@cs.andras

You are right. This is something which isn't normal behaviour. I'm guessing you've tried to recreate the Schedule to rule out the possibility the schedule may have become corrupted?

I haven't experienced anything like this so I'm hoping my colleagues or other users of the forum can help here.

cs.andras

Actually, it has fixed itself somehow, sadly I don't know the resolution :S would have been good for future though...

Status
Not open for further replies.