Parent and Child Object

Viral

Hi all,

I am looking for more information about parent and child object.

Does anyone has any idea about it.

Thank you,

Viral Shah

VJR

Staff member
Hi all,

I am looking for more information about parent and child object.

Does anyone has any idea about it.

Thank you,

Viral Shah
If you are referring to the parent and child relationship in a Work Queue then you can know more about it from the Work Queue guide pdf available on the Blue Prism portal.

harish17

If you are referring to the parent and child relationship in a Work Queue then you can know more about it from the Work Queue guide pdf available on the Blue Prism portal.
Hi VJR,
In work Queue Guide(24th page) Parent /child Relationship They referred this steps

Get new work from the work source (i.e. Excel, Web Service, Database, Workflow System etc...)
• Add child items to the “Child” Work Queue. Store the Item ID for the new child items so that they can be subsequently tagged
• Tag each Child item with the same “relationship key”
• When all child items are added, add a single item to the “Parent” Work Queue. The Item Key will be the same as the relationship key Item Tag added to the child items.
• The item data for the Parent item could include all the item keys of the child items, this can then drive the output once all child items have been worked.
• Tag each item with the Item Tag “Parent Created”

Could you please elaborate on BOLD Letter words
1) what is relationship key is it the key which we are uniquely adding as a key name in System manager > Queue Detail>key name or just we need to create Tag name with some name?
2)how can i add single item in Parent work queue (if we have 500 child items)?
3) What is Item Key ?
4) how can we make child and parent relationship?