REST API - Not able to access Endpoint from Blueprism

RPA_Automation

I want to consume a REST API and PUT JSON message in that. For this I tried to add the REST Endpoint in the Blueprism Setting>> Add a Service option but getting error as "The specified location could not be found - The remote name could not be resolved: 'dev60008.service-now.com'". I also tried to ping IP address for this URL but it is saying "Request Timed out". Please suggest how can I add this host entry so that I can send message to Service now through Blueprism process.

It will really help me if I can get some workaround for this issue

abdelhakim

@RPA_Automation please sir, can you explain to me how you do it please sir, i wana do the same thing for get and post , but i sont know how beacause i just starting to devlopping this, please sir your answer will help me, are you using a vb.net code or a c# code ??? how you did it sir ??

RPA_Automation

@RPA_Automation please sir, can you explain to me how you do it please sir, i wana do the same thing for get and post , but i sont know how beacause i just starting to devlopping this, please sir your answer will help me, are you using a vb.net code or a c# code ??? how you did it sir ??
Hi.... Add your end point in host file with ip address . Let me know the exact error if you are still facing any problem

abdelhakim

@RPA_Automation sir i don't know how to start that :/ ....... i realy searched about any examples or anyone who explain steps to do that, but i didn't find anything answer my quotations .

any help from you sir please ??

RPA_Automation

Go to C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts and their you have to write end point ip address and end point name in the below format. 10.XX.XXX.XXX devXXXX.service-now . You will get IP address from SNOW developer or the endpoint technology support team .