Saving Emails and Attachments to Unique Folders

danniaus1

Hello

I am trying to create a process that completes the following steps

Reads outlook for emails and extracts emails with Email Body
Saves the Body of the email and the attachments to a unique folder

View attachment Capture[1042].PNG

I am having trouble working out how I can create 1 folder for 1 email and download all related attachments

Any help is appreciated

gil.silva

Hello danniaus1,

I see your BP logic, but I have no idea of the actions contained in each stage.

But, to achieve what you need. I would use a Loop to go through every e-mail, for every iteration (loop cycle), create a new folder and all the attachments and mail body are saved in the current new folder created.

Let me know if you need more assistance

danniaus1

Thanks heaps, I have created a process (Download and Save) and it seems to be working but once the folder is created it is not assigned to the email so I have no way to join them.

Is there a way to assign the folder path once it has been created back to the relevant email

I want to be able to use the folder path in the determine broker process as I will be creating an excel file for each email that is processed and need to save that excel spreadsheet back into the corresponding folder

View attachment Download and Save[1066].PNG

View attachment Folder Name.PNG

View attachment Determine Broker.PNG

Hello danniaus1,

I see your BP logic, but I have no idea of the actions contained in each stage.

But, to achieve what you need. I would use a Loop to go through every e-mail, for every iteration (loop cycle), create a new folder and all the attachments and mail body are saved in the current new folder created.

Let me know if you need more assistance