Send same email to some people with SMTP

hernan

Hey everyone! I'm using SMTP to send one email to inform some people and I can't copy everyone there.

Is there a solution? Thanks in advance!

VJR

Hi hernan,

What is the issue you are facing. Are you getting an error when trying to add multiple recipients?
If yes what are the details of the error?
From which email client are you sending the email and to which email provider?

Try adding a “;”(semicolon) between the recipients

Try multiple options like -
- with space: abc@email.com; xyz@email.com
- without space: abc@email.com;xyz@email.com

cs.andras

Hey everyone! I'm using SMTP to send one email to inform some people and I can't copy everyone there.

Is there a solution? Thanks in advance!
Hi,
Make a collection with your recipients and loop on it. Within the loop you place the SMTP send, the recipient address would be always the next one. Hope I made sense.

hernan

Hi hernan,

What is the issue you are facing. Are you getting an error when trying to add multiple recipients?
If yes what are the details of the error?
From which email client are you sending the email and to which email provider?

Try adding a “;”(semicolon) between the recipients

Try multiple options like -
- with space: abc@email.com; xyz@email.com
- without space: abc@email.com;xyz@email.com

I'm gonna try that! thanks man!

Hi,
Make a collection with your recipients and loop on it. Within the loop you place the SMTP send, the recipient address would be always the next one. Hope I made sense.

Yea but I need all in one message..

VJR

Hi VJR,
unfortunately I receive an error with that syntax:
Iternal : Could not execute code stage because exception thrown by code stage: An invalid character was found in the mail header: '"'.
okay davidh, I was just suggesting you to try that out since I cannot use smtp on my machine having Blue Prism. Either using various permutations and combinations you'll find out what the separator character is or anyone who has used this action will provide with a suitable response.