The method or operation is not implemented - Selecting an Item within a Combo-box

callumrpadev

Hi,

Firstly I'd like to say how helpful this forum is as I've recently started the job role as Junior RPA Developer and most of my problems have been fixed by coming here.

The problem that I'm facing is the selection of an item within a combo-box/drop-down list on a webpage, my current flow of the Object I've created is:
Check if Website window/page exists -> Check if combo-box exists -> Click on combo-box (Click Centre) -> Check if drop down list is there -> Select desired Item from combo-box.

Everything seems to be working fine and it selects the item I'm wanting from the combo-box, but it throws an error after it has selected the item needed. I have the correct inputs for the Select Item Navigation action stored within two Data Items respectively for Item Posistion and Item Text, which is seems to locate and select it with no problem.

As soon as it hits this navigation stage and selects the item just before the end stage I get the exception message of "The method or operation is not implemented.". I have used UIA for spying of the combo-box and the list that is contained within the combo-box.

Thank you in advance,
Callum

Attachments

• not_implemented_error.PNG
    not_implemented_error.PNG
    7.9 KB · Views: 5