Wait stage is not working

bhuvan.sundar

Hi @bhuvan.sundar

I've read through this whole thread and can't help but think, your Application Modeller is matching to a Parent URL (https://www.facebook.com) but in you original post you mention Gmail.

Have you updated this particular attribute to check if you're on the Gmail website?
Hi anisjolly,
Thank you for your reply. I have removed checkbox for Parent URL after that also not working even tried for windows application also experiencing the same issue as cursor is not moving further from Wait stage.Thanks

VJR

Hi @bhuvan.sundar,

Did you happen to share your process file with anyone else around you and see if its happening with them too?
If you would like me to take a look then share the xml file by renaming it as .txt (as .xml is not supported for attaching in the post). Do remember to remove any sensitive information like email ids, pwd, etc. if you choose to send the file.

adeel478

Hi,

I have Wait stage for Username exists with timeout 5 seconds after browser launched with gmail.Now my problem is execution is not moving further from Wait stage after successfully browser launched with gmail login .Please find the attached screenshot.
Please help me to resolve that issue.
Thanks in advance
View attachment 185
I guess you can attach a link from "Timeout1" back to "Wait1" by inserting an "anchor" between them. Then this "Wait1" will actually waits for your specific window to appear. As soon it appears it will definetly go toward your navigate stage named as "EnteruserName" otherwise it will leads to "Timeout1" following to anchor and then Loops back to "wait1". For this Workaround to happen, You must insert also an Attribute regarding your spy element inside "wait" stage according to respective uniqueness from other Attributes. Using that Attribute you can select Action named as "Check exists" inside the "Wait1" drop-down list and set the Flag to "True". This is all dependent solely on your Attribute what you are spying.