dbzdbgt

Hello,
i'm currently having in issue with blueprism. here's the thing : i want to add a wait stage for an html button that is disabled until a calculation is done and then it becomes enabled and clickable, yet u can't seem to find how to do it.
i have tried to check HTML attribute in wait stage and gave it the "disabled" attribute but blueprism can't seem to find/detect this attribute.
any help would be appreciated.

Thank you

VJR

Hi dbzdbgt,

Can you check what does the Application Modeller show after spying it as two different elements
i. when the button is enabled
ii. and when it is disabled

In some webpages and html elements, it is given as Enabled = True and not Disabled.
Also go to the html view source for that button in the browser for both the above instances and check the html tag for that button.

If possible share the screenshots of the modeller and the html source.

dbzdbgt

thank you for your response, i was able to do it not using html ( i didn't work since disable attribute in html tag doesn't show up unless the element it's disabled, i mean it's not disabled = "true" or disabled="false" but just disabled).
The solution that i came up with, and works perfectly , is the following :
i spy on the button using active accessibility mode (button AA),
there's an attribute called : "Unavailable" (which is the equivalent of disabled in html), and i check whether it's true of false.

i admit using HTML is better, but it just does not work since the attribute disabled is not always in the tag, so any wait or highlight won't pick it up.

Thank you for your help sir.

VJR

That's good, I was not suggesting to use html attribute but asking to check what shows up in the Application Modeller.
If that would not show the correct results I would have suggested you something different. Html may not always be better. Glad you got it working.