WebServices

VJR

Hi bhuvan.sundar,

These two VBOs can be used for interacting with Webservices. Check them out and if you are unable to get through it then someone who has worked on it would be able to assist you on them.

Webservices - OAuth2.0
Webservices - REST

VJR

Hi bbastias,

If a VBO is not available in the dropdown of the Action stage then at first check if it is available in the Blue Prism folder. You can do this by going to the main screen of BP, then on the File menu click Import. You will automatically be taken to browse to the folder where the VBOs exist.
If it is there, then select the xml file and continue with simple wizard and the VBO will be available in the dropdown after the Import.

VBOs which are not available in the Blue Prism folder will be available for download from the Blue Prism portal under the Products | VBO menu.

Last edited:

bbastias

Ok, but i don´t see those objects...
if you can give me the link i'll apreciate it

Attachments

• BP_folder.PNG
    BP_folder.PNG
    40.9 KB · Views: 51
  • BP_portal.PNG
    BP_portal.PNG
    38.5 KB · Views: 50

VJR

Hi bbastias,

Unfortunately the link I am looking for denies access as it says it is reserved for Blue Prism customers and partners. And I cannot post the link here for serving the privacy policy of this website. After logging to the BP portal try searching for Web services. There is a separate User Guide for it.

You can check if you are able to achieve what you want without using those VBOs by trying the below video link
Webservices Video Link