Write Collection to an Excel

Keerti

Hi , I am trying to write collection to an Excel(csv format), getting the below error:

"Could not execute code stage because exception thrown by code stage: The given key was not present in the dictionary."

I have checked for all the values which a write collection stage requires n all seems to be correct as i have used the same stage earlier also in some other process. Is it because of CSV format.

Many Thanks !!
:)

VJR

Hi Keerti,

I didn't see this error message while writing a collection to a CSV file.
Are you able to share screenshots like those of ?
- the 'Write Collection' Action
- and the collection entries

- Is there any data already present in the CSV when you write this collection? Doesn't matter but just for information purpose.

Keerti

Hi VJR,

Issue is sorted :D

Problem was i have created an instance for that excel and closed before updating that excel, so got this error.Hence the excel is meant to be closed once we are done with interacting with it .

Many Thanks !!
:)

Reactions: VJR

veena

Hi, is it possible to share some pictures? I am also encountering the same issue. I wanted to transfer data from Collection to a new excel file and I keep getting this error "Could not execute code stage because exception thrown by code stage: The given key was not present in the dictionary."

Attachments

• Chart.PNG
    3.5 KB · Views: 660
  • action.PNG
    21.8 KB · Views: 600

VJR

Hi, is it possible to share some pictures? I am also encountering the same issue. I wanted to transfer data from Collection to a new excel file and I keep getting this error "Could not execute code stage because exception thrown by code stage: The given key was not present in the dictionary."
Hi veena,

The Worksheet Name parameter is blank. Can you fill that and run the process.

could you please share the save workbook as action parameters/inputs ? if possible

econyoshi

Had the same issue and was able to solve it: The issue occurs when you don't close all previously opened and activated workbooks and instances. Every workbook and instance you open, you have to close BEFORE you can export the collection as excel. Hope I could help you! If you have further questions, don't hesitate to ask.

reah

Had the same issue and was able to solve it: The issue occurs when you don't close all previously opened and activated workbooks and instances. Every workbook and instance you open, you have to close BEFORE you can export the collection as excel. Hope I could help you! If you have further questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Please help I am not able to get the data from collection to excel in columns
View attachment 1583498800202.png

this is what I get and I want it in columns