BOT using 2 users on WebApp with SSO Enabled

NKapoor

Hi All,

I am new to BP and I have build a bot which creates jobs as one user and then with another user it approves it. However this web application uses SSO on Prod Environment. With SSO, I will get only one user with which this bot is running. And I have to run create and approve tasks with mandate that 2 users are required.

Could you please help me in finding solution for this issue as same user cannnot approve the jobs?

NPoornima

Hi All,

I am new to BP and I have build a bot which creates jobs as one user and then with another user it approves it. However this web application uses SSO on Prod Environment. With SSO, I will get only one user with which this bot is running. And I have to run create and approve tasks with mandate that 2 users are required.

Could you please help me in finding solution for this issue as same user cannnot approve the jobs?
Hi NKapoor, since BOTs use SSO to autologin, use two queues to handle this.

BOT1 will get item from Queue1(Create User) & after successful user creation add the same item to Queue2(Approve User). BOT2 will pick the item from Queue2 and process it, thereby we follow the mandate in BP as well.

Note: You also need to split the process into two( 1. Create user process and 2. Approve user process). So that the bots can pick data from respective Queues

Please let me know if any queries